Main road with 4 lanes (road width: 39m) and by-road (road width: 24-28m), creating convenience in connecting to Bien Hoa - Vung Tau and HCMC-Long Thanh - Dau Giay Expressway.
- 17 km to Ho Chi Minh City (along the expressway)
- 25 km to Bien Hoa City
- 1.5 km to Long Thanh International airport
- 60 km to Tan Son Nhat International airport
- 20 km to Bien Hoa station
- 50 km to Saigon station
- 15 km to Go Dau port
- 30 km to Phu My port
- 40km to Cai Mep - Thi Vai port
Electricity supply system:
110KV station is invested by The Southern Vietnam Power Project Management Board (SPPMB) to supply electricity to Loc An Binh Son Industrial Park, with an area of 0.76ha from the 220KV Long Thanh transformer substations (belong to national power grid), serving for 24-hour production businesses. Moreover, the New Generation’s rental factory rental system is also equipped with solar panels to generate clean energy and reduce electricity prices.
Water supply system:
Heavy duty supply system will provide water to the Industrial park with a capacity of 100,000 m3/ day. In addition, there are 2 step-up substations (1.39ha) in the North of the Industrial Park, connected by pipe D800
+ Step-up substation 1 at Bung Mon and Song Hanh (0.53 ha)
+ Step-up station 2 at Road D5 and Song Hanh (0.86ha)
Wastewater treatment system
- There is a wastewater treatment station (3.17 ha) in the southwest of the Industrial Park, and all sewage is delivered to the treatment facility by a single pressure transfer line before being discharged into the environment.
- Capacity: 9,200 m3 / day
The telecommunications systems were invested by VNPT, FPT and Viettel Group. Therefore, investors will be provided with the most modern telecommunication technology services including copper and optical cables which ensure that the signal line will be always smooth.
- There is a rescue-ready team (on 24/24 duty) that is fully equipped and trained in firefighting.
- Organizing periodically exercises to raise awareness of fire prevention.
- There layer security:
+ Security around the industrial park
+ Security at the gate
+ Camera surveillance